Visiting Seattle Apr. 1-4 Info Request

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yiannis

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all,
I would be visiting the Seattle area in the first week of April, and I am looking for advise on where and with whom to dive. I would be living in the Richmond area and I would have a car. I would be diving wet, double 7mm bp/w with single tank. If you have any suggestions of any operations/lds or dive clubs that dive during the week I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Yiannis

I'm not working April 1st and 2nd, and I could probably meet you for a dive. I'm not sure where Richmond is -- Are you sure it isn't Redmond or Renton?

Sorry my bad, Redmond it is.

It would be great to dive with one of the locals!

Thanks a lot

Yiannis

Well, I had a quick look at tides and currents for the 1st and 2nd, and they aren't ideal -- very large ebb from late morning through late afternoon. Unfortunately, that lets out some of the most fun places, but we can still always find a place to dive, and since you're from out of town, nothing we have here will be old news to you (makes it fun).

PM me when you know where you are staying and have contact information, and we'll figure out what to do. Also let me know if there is any gear (eg. tanks) you need.

Yiannis-
You're lucky, I've missed out on diving with Lynn each time I've gone up there for business.

Tom

Back
Top Bottom