Vis Report Cove 2 - May 18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OE2X

ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
UP, Shane, Bob and I jumped in yesterday for a pair of dives. Vis was about 10'.
At 90' it was effectively a night dive even though it was 4:00 p.m.

At the I-beams we had enough particulate matter to look like a snow storm.

Ah, but the warbonnets are back ... we spotted four decorated and two mosshead warbonnets on that dive. Also had some nice nudibranch sightings. Hopefully U.P. will post some pics.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Kam and I had the same vis on Tues, we'll be doing it again today,
planning on 2 dives, meeting at 2pm and going from there,
Cory

NWGratefulDiver:
Ah, but the warbonnets are back ... we spotted four decorated and two mosshead warbonnets on that dive. Also had some nice nudibranch sightings. Hopefully U.P. will post some pics.
Grrr... I've been busy every freaking day since I got back from Vegas last Sunday. :rolleyes: I'm screwed for the next couple weekends, too. I wanna see the warbonnets!

Jimmie

kalvyn:
Grrr... I've been busy every freaking day since I got back from Vegas last Sunday. :rolleyes: I'm screwed for the next couple weekends, too. I wanna see the warbonnets!

Jimmie

Next week dude ... name the day ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Next week, Thursday I'll most likely be there around 3:30 4:00 - they've got me doing the Port Orchard to Everett drive for the next 4-5 weeks :11:

Retirement CAN NOT COME SOON ENOUGH!!!

NWGratefulDiver:
Hopefully U.P. will post some pics.
This is the only one I bothered keeping.... the rest were... umm.... anyway this is my desktop wall paper now. :D
War_Bonnet.JPG

NWGratefulDiver:
Next week dude ... name the day ...
Tuesday it is! I would actually like to get two dives in... perhaps I can join you on your OW night dive?

Jimmie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom