virginia beach diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justadyver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
will be spend a week in Virginia beach with family . any diving - ocean or inland??

I haven't been down there in quite a while, but it looks like these guys might still be running. If not, LDC can probably point you to some other options.

Lynnhaven Dive Center | Scuba Diving Shop & Swim School In Virginia Beach, VA - click on "book local dive" to view the calendar, destination, open slots, etc.

grandadventurevb.com
Lynnhaven (I was there yesterday) runs a day boat (Miss Mackenzie) 3 days a week. Inshore and offshore wrecks.

Lynnhaven diving is a good operation and they have their own small boat, the miss mackenzie. I’ve gone out with them, good folks. Va is a little on the colder water side but this time of year not bad, mid 70s. Viz is hit and miss. Lots of wrecks but just like NC longish board rides to get to them.

I miss the old days. Loading up the Miss Lindsey pre-dawn..

DSCN0554.JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom