For Sale Vintage Voit tanks (*Mike Nelson approved)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:eek:Sea Hunt sarcasm? That’s almost blasphemous

No sarcasm at all.

Lloyd Bridges did have balsa tanks made, and it doesn't seem that he took the show too seriously.

When people asked him diving questions--as happened when he toured a Navy diving facility--he reminded them he was just an actor who pretended to be a diver.

Apparently, he never dove deeper than 30 feet until after the show had run its course.

I have seen those. I think Alec Pierce may have shown one in a YouTube video. Seems that a set come up on eBay years ago. I wish I had them that would be a pretty unique piece of memorabilia.

No sarcasm at all.

Lloyd Bridges did have balsa tanks made, and it doesn't seem that he took the show too seriously.

When people asked him diving questions--as happened when he toured a Navy diving facility--he reminded them he was just an actor who pretended to be a diver.

Apparently, he never dove deeper than 30 feet until after the show had run its course.
When touring a Navy dive facility, it is probably wise to defer to the expertise of Navy divers…

it won’t be long. Maybe week after next. I will take a weekday off and hit it. I tend to avoid it on the weekends. Too much busy in too small a space. Also, Vis is better on off days.

Tried three times to see the paddlefish. Bastards hide from me.

My office is about 1 mile from there. They’ve done a great job with that place and keep making improvements all the time. Most recent is a waterfall aeration on the parking side and some interesting paddle fish.
Let me know next time you’re around and if I’m not already planning to be there I’ll make new plans.

Back
Top Bottom