Vintage Rebreathers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

newman_diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have come across a couple vintage rebreathers. Wondering if there is a group/page that is geared towards these that I can share photos and get more info on them?

I have come across a couple vintage rebreathers. Wondering if there is a group/page that is geared towards these that I can share photos and get more info on them?
Kind of varies depending on which units and Era. “Rebreather Team,” and “CCR Explorers” on Facebook are decent. There’s some knowledge here, but it’s more scattered. There’s also a few old websites out of the Nederlands that go in depth. Jason Richards has a blog post or two as well.

Kind of varies depending on which units and Era. “Rebreather Team,” and “CCR Explorers” on Facebook are decent. There’s some knowledge here, but it’s more scattered. There’s also a few old websites out of the Nederlands that go in depth. Jason Richards has a blog post or two as well.
One of them is 50s-70s era, others are a bit newer but none of them are what you would consider modern. I'll check those groups out.

Back
Top Bottom