Sold! Vintage MK 5 with AIR1

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pretty sure that’s the only one. James makes a nice replacement that seals without a sticker.
Yes, I got one of his, but I’d like to have the original. I got a hold of a used switch with a sticker on it. The switch on my reg is mint and works great, so not sure I want to take it off as they can break. Not sure if I can peel the sticker off one and slap it on the other, likely not as the glue is old. I guess I can always carefully disassemble the one on the reg and use the other switch face with the sticker.
1701311061758.jpeg

Yes, I got one of his, but I’d like to have the original. I got a hold of a used switch with a sticker on it. The switch on my reg is mint and works great, so not sure I want to take it off as they can break. Not sure if I can peel the sticker off one and slap it on the other, likely not as the glue is old. I guess I can always carefully disassemble the one on the reg and use the other switch face with the sticker.
View attachment 813177
If careful you can remove the sticker and rubber cement it on.

For a few days I’ll toss in this nice dive computer
IMG_8793.jpeg
IMG_8794.jpeg

once I dig deeper into the shop clean up this will be boxed up to be discovered by someone in the future on the cleaning crew.

For a few days I’ll toss in this nice dive computer
View attachment 813334View attachment 813335
once I dig deeper into the shop clean up this will be boxed up to be discovered by someone in the future on the cleaning crew.
I still dive one of those as a backup.

What's interesting is that it is almost dead on with my Oceanic Veo 3.0. i don't remember which song I'm running my Veo 3.0 on but for single or 1 repetitive dive they're almost exactly the same.

We all could use stickers...

Back
Top Bottom