Vintage Divers head back to Florida!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bryan@Vintage Double Hose

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Here is the start of the planning session for our 1st Vintage Equipment Divers get together of the new year. We are looking to do some diving in the Northern Florida Springs during March 31st-April 3rd. Blue and Alexander Springs are part of the plan for sure and would love some input from everyone as to what other spots we should hit. I'm sure that Tom, Chuck and Rob will be driving in. I'll be flying in to Orlando and driving to destinations everywhere.
Everyone is welcome to join us. I'll keep posting info as I get it and everyone please feel free to post thoughts and suggestions. Here is a link to the photos from last years trip.

http://www.vintagedoublehose.com/trips/Florida_Springs/index.html

You can also keep up with the details over at VSS on the message board

Hey, I am going to try and do some vintage this year, maybe I could do that one with you guys. If not then, then some time for sure. N

Wow! lots of green water you have there OWIC647!!!

Who knows, we might make it ...wouldn't count on it though :wink: lots going on in March next year :D

justleesa:
Wow! lots of green water you have there OWIC647!!!

Who knows, we might make it ...wouldn't count on it though :wink: lots going on in March next year :D

Justleesa,

You and Roger would both love it!

The water from the springs is "gin" clear without any trace of the green color that the photos would suggest. :)

Regards,

JES

Hi Guys, This will be my first real vintage dive. Looking forward to meeting everyone. See you in a couple weeks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom