Villa in Bonaire- Heaven for Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

phelana

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Bonaire,

I am pleased to unveil my new signature property, Belnem Oceanfront Villa. Located on EEG Blvd. this villa is on the sea with splendid views. There is a dock to dive and swim or snorkel. Sunning is a delight on your multi level patios. There is a rinse area and outdoor shower for divers. The house is equipped with washer/dryer, AC in bedrooms, wifi, entertainment center and outdoor living space for dining and parties. Dive from your front yard or drive a few miles north or south for prime diving. Windsurfing is 4 miles away and kiting about 6 miles.

The house sleeps 6 with the possibility of adding 2 children if air mattresses are used.

Special Introductory Rental Prices:

1 - 2 guest: $ 3100 per week
2 - 4 guest: $ 3400 per week
4 - 6 guest: $ 3600 per week

Prices include:

Pick up at the airport
Groceries on the day of arrival
Car reservations
Housekeeping once a week
Electricity, gas, water, w/d
Wireless internet connection
Cable television

Prices are excl. 10% service charge, and excl. $ 5,50 Bonaire Tourist tax per day per adult older than 13.

Please see www.bonairebliss.com for photos as well as island news and updates. I am offering repeater discounts as always and for bookings for the remainder of 2009, each new booking (commencing today) will earn a dining credit.

I appreciate your business and hope to welcome you back soon.

Back
Top Bottom