Vietnam diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dilligaf368:
I haven't been diving in Viet-nam since I was there in the navy but we were hunting little people. As I remember it we did get our bag limit daily. But that was over 30yrs ago. Bill
Your post is very distasteful,insensitive,and arrogant , and have no place in SB.I hope you apologise and erase your thoughtless post. Fredi.

There are tons of dive shops in Nha Trang, a relatively long bus ride from Ho Chi Minh City, but totallly doable. Just don't take the night bus!

Coral is pretty, as are the fish. There's a giant eel with a broken jaw that's a mandatory pit stop for everyone. Hope he's still alive.

Also some good deep dives further out.

Rainbow is probably the most established. The water was a bit chilly when I was there (in February). Not sure what conditions are like this time of year. Double check monsoon patterns.

Hapadiver

For your information iam just about to go out there and work as a instructor trainer for SSI in Nha Trang.so will keep you posted..

regards scubamantis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom