Videos from this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AirInHere

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I just love taking pictures and making little videos of the dives I went on. :dork2: And I just have to talk all the way through my videos.
(think of it as an inner monolouge)

So here is the updated dive video page from my website.
Diving Videos

And here are the individual links to the new videos on YouTube

Octopus night dive YouTube - Octopus night dive

North Monastery deep dive (rec limits) YouTube - North Monastery

Metridium Fields YouTube - Metridium Fields

New OW students on their first dive YouTube - Oh the places you will go

I hate posting to You Tube, but Google video is taking forever to make my videos available.

:buggy:
Wow, awesome videos. I didn't get to dive last weekend and I was having some serious withdraws. I just spent 20 mins of work time watching your videos, pretending I was down with you. Hopefully that will hold me over until I can hit the water again. :wink: Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for sharing...

Hey on the Monastery video...

"Look back up... there's your buddy, gives you the thumbs up...That means he's doing okey...."

:D

I'm pretty sure if he really mean thumbs up he would have repeated the signal :thumb:

Last edited:
Ben, Yeah, I have dove with that same dive buddy a bunch of times and a double thumbs up is his way of saying he is having a good time. Single thumbs up jerking towards the surface means to surface. I also understand that this would confuse others watching the video and so I made sure to say something about it.

I think he was more nervous than I was down on that ledge with the deep darkness all around us. I really did turn off my flashlight because I started thinking about something seeing my light in the distance.

LOL I was more scared of monsters than of the depth.

srcalDiver, I went ahead and subscribed to your YouTube channel. I love watching dive videos!

Oh don't worry... we knew what you guys meant... And it happens a lot with newer guys (and some older guys...) we usually signal cool with a "shaka" and leave the thumbs for "it's time for lunch... let's get outta here"...

Thinking about the monsters in the deep... sounds like a little narcosis huh?

Maybe, but I get 'that feeling' every once in a while. Twice at the surface, I have looked around under me. Its like the hairs on the back of your neck stand up for no good reason.

Maybe, but I get 'that feeling' every once in a while. Twice at the surface, I have looked around under me. Its like the hairs on the back of your neck stand up for no good reason.

You HOPE that it's "for no good reason." :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom