Videos from South Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi,

I'm a new member and have just started looking at the underwater video forum. I'm a rebreather diver, and I like to do video as well. I've been using a Sony HDR HC3 in a Seatools housing since this past May.

The videos I have made with it are posted on my website at Lisa Edwards Dive Video - Home. I live near Pompano Beach, FL, so these are all of diving in South Florida (which has some really great diving!). Of course they're all compressed for the web, but the HD quality with the Sony is great. I used Final Cut on a MacBook Pro to make the most recent ones.

Nice videos Lisa. You have a steady hand and good editing skills.

Hey Lisa, I've met you a couple times at the shop =) I checked out your videos! I liked the Sea ranch reef one alot...well edited and you did well keeping the audiences attention by short quick shots and close ups! (nice jawfish) Id work on some sequances and really setting up your shots. Also you have so many videos it would be nice to have a title at the begining or something.

Great job with the editing and shooting and thanks for posting your stuff!

Becky

Lisa:

Great videos. It was great to meet you a few weeks ago on our Rebreatherwold "Wreck Extravaganza" in Ft. Lauderdale. I was one of the Kiss divers banished to the back of the boat by all of you Optima divers! :)

Doug

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom