Videos and Photos 3-17-06 Boynton Beach, FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The video is on a simple and inexpensive Sony DCR-HC30

The stills are with a Canon S70 w/ the Canon Housing.

I am not sure which modes for each photo, since I'm shooting the video but the EXIF info is listed on the photos if you view them in the Gallery.

Great pics, especially the one of the Yellow Head Jawfish. They are so skittish it is really hard to get that close. Thanks for sharing.

DennisW:
Great pics, especially the one of the Yellow Head Jawfish. They are so skittish it is really hard to get that close. Thanks for sharing.
Yes they are tough... She shot the jawfish without the flash (thus the slightly blue hue), so she could creep up close to it. She took 1 picture with the flash at the end... and it popped back into its hole right away.

I really enjoy that batfish! Nice work.

Howarde,

I liked the video! Have any more?

Your post inspired me to journey over to the suggestions area of the board and ask for a video gallery, like the existing photo gallery.

Thanks for sharing,

7mm

7millimeter:
Howarde,

I liked the video! Have any more?

Your post inspired me to journey over to the suggestions area of the board and ask for a video gallery, like the existing photo gallery.

Thanks for sharing,

7mm
Sure.

I have a few videos in my SB gallery, and many more posted on my website.

http://howardandmichelle.com/dive

Just scroll down the page, and click a title.

Great shots howarde, especially love the turtle photos :).

Back
Top Bottom