Videographer/DM/AI (soon-to-be-instructor) looking for contract work

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Videodude

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello everyone.

I am a professional underwater videographer who is also a NAUI-certified DM and AI. I am looking for the occasional DM/AI gig to support my (now) main business of videography and to keep my DM/AI skills sharp. I have worked as a DM/AI with Scuba Network in Deerfield Beach and Fort Lauderdale as well as Parrot Island Scuba Adventures in Pompano Beach and have been a contract videographer for South Florida Dive Headquarters in Pompano Beach and AQUANAUTS SCUBA ACADEMY in Hollywood, FL.

Being downsized from corporate america after 23 years has left me with more time to pursue my diving career, hence this posting.

Hello everyone.

I am a professional underwater videographer who is also a NAUI-certified DM and AI. I am looking for the occasional DM/AI gig to support my (now) main business of videography and to keep my DM/AI skills sharp. I have worked as a DM/AI with Scuba Network in Deerfield Beach and Fort Lauderdale as well as Parrot Island Scuba Adventures in Pompano Beach and have been a contract videographer for South Florida Dive Headquarters in Pompano Beach and AQUANAUTS SCUBA ACADEMY in Hollywood, FL.

Being downsized from corporate america after 23 years has left me with more time to pursue my diving career, hence this posting.

you should consider sending your resume out to all the liveaboard companies. Being an instructor and videographer is a huge selling point. That is, if you don't mind living on a boat and diving every day! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom