Video Trip Report Cocos Island 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marcel Steuermann

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hey guys,

in April 2009, a dream came true. Diving Cocos Island for the very first time. And what a tour that was! We had encounters with hammerhead sharks, Galapagos sharks, whitetips in feeding frency and last but not least, we were lucky to have a group of baitballs on the very last day of diving.

Here´s my video trip report, I hope you appreciate:
www.marinevideo.eu - Diving Cocos Island 2009

Cheers

Very nice. Gives a very good overview of what a trip to Cocos would be like. Quite helpful to someone like myself who plans on visiting Cocos in the not too distant future. Thanks for sharing.

I agree, that was a very nice overview of a Cocos Island trip. We have been talking about that trip for awhile and debating if it is all we have heard. Your videos definitely shows that it is!:D

Yeah. Sorry about it. Seems to be a server problem...they are working on it. Keep you informed when link is online again. Anyway, Cocos is great!

Thanks for posting your video. Looks like a great destination. And the rainy season didn't seem to hinder your trip.

I'm going to Cocos in March, and can hardly breathe I'm so excited. Thank you for the overview, and for convincing me not to care much about taking pictures underwater.

I'll enjoy the dives and leave the documenting to others who will do it so much better than I could.

That is an awesome video. Thanks for posting it!

Back
Top Bottom