Video - Silver Prince dives last Sunday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ze_Abron

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Chaps,

My 1st video, chopping filming, crappy editing, no music and general lack of talent. I like to think it has a bit of a 'indie' style to it. ;-)

Anyway, have a look and tell me what you think. Critique, hints and suggestions welcome (filmed with a Canon S90). Purpose of the dives was pleasure + to test my new steel 120's.

Here is the description:

Watch me fist-fight with a harbour seal, wrestle a giant sea-bastard-of-death, make salad with a Giant California Sea Cucumber, arm wrestle 10 foot crabs, plant Metrydiums, fly fearlessly through a battalion of jellyfish, and kick a Great White Shark in the gooseberries*. (*note: I am prone to exaggeration and that last bit was totally made up).

Thanks to 'instabuddy' Maurice for Dive 1 at Fire Rock in Carmel and 'instabuddy' Larry for the 2nd dive at Eric's Pinnacle in Monterey

And HUGE Thanks to Capt. Mike and the crew of the Silver Prince!​

Looks like you had a good day! That was a sealion though, not a harbor seal.

You know, it's amazing. I was at Eric's Pinnacle the day before and the nettles were nothing like that! Bet you weren't looking forward to ascending through them, that must've sucked. Thanks for sharing the video with us.

Well, I kinda blew off most of the safety stop... Didn't fancy constantly waving them away + the plankton bloom was very odd, almost milky in the top 6 feet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom