Video Review for SLX 8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rogerp

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi

Hope someone who have the SLX 800t can do an underwater video review of the torch and upload to the u tube? or maybe someone has already done so, pls point me to the right direction. Thanks.

Roger

Last edited:
I've done a review of the SLX800t and I. It's posted on my site www.underwaterfla.com under Gear Reviews. In a couple weeks I'll be doing a video shoot utilizing (2) of the SLX 800I video lights with the 60 degree caps installed.

Hi

Great review you had done. Yes, no doubt the cost is steep but its a good light.. Ok hope to see your video review soon :)

Roger

The cost of the Nocturnal Light compared to other lights as bright is minimal.

John

I agree the 800I and 800T are excelent lights. If you have the money I'd strongly recommend them. Next weekend I'm planning on diving the St Andrews jetties in Panama City Beach. While there I'll be using my new setup. (2) 800I lights mounted with arms on a tray. Here's hoping for some "great" vis.

Reports from last week say the vis was around 50 foot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom