Video of dives with Huracan Diving on Long Caye Belize (light house reef atoll)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rickcavanaugh

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hurricane Diving has great sites for advanced divers looking for healthy reefs, large sea life and interesting macro life in Belize.

This was our third trip in 18 months. The ownership has changed. We have dove once with the previous owner Ruth as well as the new owners.

The video is 20 minutes long and is HD so you will need some bandwidth. There will be shorter versions uploaded soon. Part one is reef scenes and part 2 (begins at 11 minutes in full length) is a dive with 2 reef sharks that lasted 30 minutes.

I rate Light House Reef Atoll as one of the top 3 dive destinations in the Caribbean. I have dove throughout the Caribbean as well as Indonesia, Thailand and the Philippines. Nothing in the Caribbean will compare to Asia, but this spot is really good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4-dI07sk4Q

Excellent video Rick. Will be there for New Years and am very much looking forward to it. Where did you stay? I will be at Itza and wold be interested in any comments that you might have if that is where you stayed.

Jason

Nice job, thanks.

Did you do any topside videos, too? If so, I'd love to see them.

You are making me so excited! I leave in 4.5 days and have been a little worried it won't compare to Roatan. I've chosen to do several day trips out to the atolls so from what you say the extra $$ the trips cost will be worth it! I just clicked the link to the video and it says it has been removed....

I rate Light House Reef Atoll as one of the top 3 dive destinations in the Caribbean. I have dove throughout the Caribbean as well as Indonesia, Thailand and the Philippines. Nothing in the Caribbean will compare to Asia, but this spot is really good.

Back
Top Bottom