Video--Class, and more importantly...Whales!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaAndDreams

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Well it's whale season. While I have yet to get some footage of whales underwater, I was able to get some topside. Oh yeah, and also ... great job Keith...he came all the way from Texas to experience wonderfull Oahu, Hawaii.

How come you didn't jump in with the whales? Nice video, wish I could use my camera around here.

I don't know how many people want to see sediment in HD. Think there's a market?

Man, we were at Blue Hole today. We heard the whales the entire time. We get out of the water putting our gear away and what do we see. A calf breaching not 50ft from where we were. No photo, no video, just heard it from where we were, and then saw them when we got out. Kinda hard to think they were so close, yet so far away.

The Video looks great! That are some amazing shots, should have jumped in anyway.

Nice Sherm!
Your shooting is getting better each time!
Call or PM me the next time your going out...unless you don't want to dive with a single tank, no wet suit wearin, nut like me.
Seriously, if I'm off that day, I would enjoy filming your training stuff.

I might have to take you up on that some day...muahaha

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom