Victoria Diving Club. I am looking for members for my diving club.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wcbdiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi All

I am a scuba 40M commercial diver, and a surface supply 30M Commercial diver, as well as a padi Divemaster. I had a dive club running in campbell river, and I have now moved to victoria. I am looking to start a new dive club in victoria, and I am looking for people to join my dive club. The club`s website will be Home Page for now, untill I figure out what name I will use and register. I have a few members now, but I am in need of more. I have access to a boat, know the area, and have many years of professional diver training. I will be organizing one or two dive`s, which will be on the weekends, if people want to dive during the week, that can be arranged too. Please send me an email, and I will add your name to my list. Anyone is welcome to join my group. All are welcome.

Take Care

John

Hey John,

I'd love to join. I am always lookingfor someone to dive with during the week or later in the afternoons (after 3pm) Drop me a note when you get something organized.

Donna

Hi John,

I'll be in Victoria during the next weekend, probably diving at Ogden Point on Sat and/or Sunday.
I love diving in Victoria and will be coming to island more often soon, since I starting my scuba diving club in Vancouver... It will be nice to meet you. I'll send you my contact to PM.

Eugene

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom