Veteran dive gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OsideJon

New
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Good morning. I am wondering if you all could help me try and find some information, if at all possible.
I am a disabled Army Veteran, I've been doing the eLearning course through PADI and everything. I got into scuba diving for mental and physical therapeutic issues.
My question is, is there any kind of way that you know of that veterans can get grants through the VA or other organizations and or companies for scuba equipment?
Thank you so much for any and all help. Have a great day!

The guys at my LDS told me that the Wounded Warrior group gets gear donated form the public to give to Vets. That was about 5 years ago, so it may no longer be valid info, but it's worth looking into.
Good luck, and thanks for your service.

I appreciate that. I'm kinda working that avenue right now. Trying to get them and other companies to understand I'm not looking for a hand out by no means. I am willing to put in the work for it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom