Very Valuable info on Camera Housing leaks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The macros were taken in a site they call "The Hill". Thanks for the heads up on the cameras, will stick muna to my G10 but really eyeing the S90 or the Pany Lumix GF1 with 10bar housing. Right now resurrecting my 30 year old Sea & Sea YS50 strobe used on my Oly OM2 SLR with Sea & Sea Alum housing for adaption to the G10

So sorry about your camera. But I'm glad there's a fix.

BTW, nice variety of critters you got there. PG never fails talaga.
I think its time to revisit, last time I and some PPDers were there was in June 2007 in a DOR. I'll keep Mark (Seariders) in mind when I make the arrangements.

Well, anytime you guys plan to going, I might join up. By that time hopefully I shall have my G10 back and my restored 30 year old Sea and Sea YS50 operating.

So sorry about your camera. But I'm glad there's a fix.

BTW, nice variety of critters you got there. PG never fails talaga.
I think its time to revisit, last time I and some PPDers were there was in June 2007 in a DOR. I'll keep Mark (Seariders) in mind when I make the arrangements.
remember we were supposed to do an OOTB last june? never pushed through... maybe it's time we plan for it again...

OOTB for accommods... SeaRiders for Dive Op... The Point Bar for drinks... Mabuhay for meals you have to wait 3 hours for...

Jag

remember we were supposed to do an OOTB last june? never pushed through... maybe it's time we plan for it again...

OOTB for accommods... SeaRiders for Dive Op... The Point Bar for drinks... Mabuhay for meals you have to wait 3 hours for...

Jag
lets do this then. June OK with you? long weekend in June would be 12 -14, Sat-Mon.

so far good to go...

let's plan in a poolside bbq as well... we can bring some sausages, rolls, meat, mashed 'taters from manila... fresh fish/ squid we can get at PG

dibs on the 1 bedroom unit... i know koya's gonna take dibs on the studio (even if the cheap bugger can afford a better room)

Jag

so far good to go...

let's plan in a poolside bbq as well... we can bring some sausages, rolls, meat, mashed 'taters from manila... fresh fish/ squid we can get at PG

dibs on the 1 bedroom unit... i know koya's gonna take dibs on the studio (even if the cheap bugger can afford a better room)

Jag
I need to be near the pool to pee :mooner:, you know :D.

It's settled then, OOTB accommodations and Seariders for the dives, on the condition that they will not make us practice rinsing our gears.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom