Very early Christmas gift... Panasonic UW housing!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The ROC

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
We purchased a Panasonic ZS3 for our Nov 09 Mexico trip in addition to our Stylus 770SW. Completed my OW Padi cert while in Mexico and couldn't use the 770SW because we were going down pass 30ft.

Because the trip was an early Christmas gift to each other we said no presents this year because we're head down to Mexico again come Feb 2010 :) but this time I wanted a UW housing for the ZS3 and was going to wait till Boxing Day to see if they go on sales.

Well... spent all evening yesterday reading ALL the past post on the Panasonic TZ7/ZS3, the UW housing, how to clean and take care of them and taking UW photos in general and came across a reply that this UW housing may be limited/ hard to get once a store sells out :shocked2:. I know Henry's in Toronto has 2 locations near me that have one instock. Panicking I called up one shop and they close at 10pm. I told my wife I'm heading over there right now to pick it up cause I don't want to chance not getting one. She insisted on a "No, don't go now" and I was getting alittle frustrated....

Hehe... guess what gets tossed on my lap with a "Are you happy now? Thanks for ruining my surprise..."

YES! :D

Can't wait for Mexico 2010!

Boy, I hope you got HER something BIG!!!!!!!

congrats the zs3 will serve you well :)

Back
Top Bottom