VersaPro O-Ring

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JakeCO

New
Reaction score
Hi,

I found this link on Oceanic's website and was hoping someone could help. I purchased a battery replacement kit for a VersaPro computer. In replacing the o-ring and battery hatch cover, it appears as though I nicked the o-ring. In any event, there is a small "bite" on the o-ring and I don't want to risk flooding.

However, neither do I want to spend $22 + shipping for a small ring of rubber. In short - I cannot find the o-ring separate from the battery on Oceanic's site.

Is this something I can buy separately? Either from Oceanic or from another source?

I'd sure appreciate any help someone could lend me...

Jake

I'd do that, except it has a bit of minerals on it that I can't seem to get off (at least, not without risking damage to the ring). I'm hoping someone from Oceanic can provide the ring specs - I searched my manual cover to cover (yes, I read the manual) - no luck...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom