Versa Pro & 12/24 hr time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fotta

Reaction score
Is anyone experiencing the following problem? I know that this was mentioned in the past but I did not find a resolution to the problem.

I recently purchased an Oceanic Versa Pro and after diving with it in Cozumel I found the following bug. When the computer is in 24 hour format, it messes up the start times of dives in the log feature. It seems to time-stamp some (not all) log entries incorrectly by using military time erroneously. i.e an 11:00 am dive may show up as 23:00. This obviously messes up the log feature. If switched to 12-hour mode, the entries are correct. But, I *want* to use 24-hour time since the Versa Pro has no AM/PM indicator.

So far no response from Oceanic. Has anyone found a solution?

I have the same issue. The first dive of the day seems to have an incorrect start time when in 24 hour mode. I haven't heard of a fix. If I do I will post it.

In my case, Dive #1 was correct, Dive #2 was 12 hours off (23:00 rather than 11:00 am), then Dives 3 and 4 were again correct. Weird.

Back
Top Bottom