VEO 2.0 to replace 180?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

okie dokie... So what is salvageable from the old console? it's got the computer, compass and quick connect to the spg (which was replaced last fall by oceanic - 3rd flooded!). Will any of the gauges go into a new console? Or is our only option to keep it as is with the 180 as a backup and use the veo 2 as a wrist mount? Thanks for the data cable confirmation, thats at least something :wink:

AFAIK ALL gauges will filt, just not the Comp(without some fiddeling)

See above.

AFAIK ALL gauges will filt, just not the Comp(without some fiddeling)

See above.

Thanks 300bar! I think I am just going to get a new console with a veo 2.0, new compass and spg. Then I'll take the old console for myself and swap my veo 200 into it.
That will leave me with my old style console with a spare spg and compass.
Question - I'd like to keep the veo 180 as a backup. Anybody make something that the puck could go into that could simply clip onto a d-ring?

Just thought I'd circle back here... The puck for the veo 2.0 is identical to the veo 180! The only difference is on the front the 180 has 1 button and the 2.0 has 2. The 2.0 fits just fine in the swiv console purchased for the 180.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom