Veo 2.0/3.0 question.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ghost95

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello all. I'm looking at these two computers and I have a question about the console.

I don't really like the nav console because I like to look at my air gauge and computer at the same time. Without flipping back and forth.

My question is does the normal console allow a compass to be mounted on the back side?

Thanks.

it LOOKS like you'd need to get the veo 2-gauge console which has accommodation for the compass behind the PC on the "top" with the pressure gauge on the bottom (which can also be turned around in case you wanted SPG and compass on one side and PC on the other). The 3 gauge set uses a different housing and appears to only be configurable with the PC opposite the pressure gauge.

This is the Veo 1.0 console but the 2.0 is the same in a different color. At about :49 he flips it over and you can see the accommodation on the backside for the compass.

At least based on Leisurepro pricing, it;s actually 5 bucks cheaper to get the Veo2.0 2 gauge console and the compass module separately. If you do buy from them, I recommend calling - I guarantee you won't pay anywhere near the list price of 399.00 for the 2 gauge console

Thanks, that is what I was looking for.

Back
Top Bottom