veo 100 nx ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ems_is_4_me

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I go to pick up my gear this weekend. the computer i am buying it the veo100 nx is this a good start is it reliable would i be better off up grading to the veo 250
:popcorn:

The veo 100 NX is a good basic computer with nitrox capability. How much are you paying for it if I may ask. THe 250 uses the same algorithm and has 2 buttons instead of one but other than that they are not much different. For the price unless you have some other reason for upgrading right now the 100 is a good choice.

I have two Veo 100 NX's (one for me one for my wife) and am very happy with them. I see no need for a more expensive computer.

I just wish I could find a way to bungee mount mine without destroying the boot in case I screw it up!

IT'S DONE I NOW AM THE OWNER OF A NEW VEO 100 NX, Excursion BC. CDX-5, GT3, AND ALPHA 8 OCT, I PUT THIS ALL ON LAYWAY ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO. I PAYED IT OFF BUT THE SHOP HAD THE WRONG SIZE BC SO ALL THE GEAR IS BEING SHIPPED TO MY HOUSE FROM THE WAREHOUSE DO TO THE FACT I LIVE TWO AND A HALF HOURS FROM THE LDS.

MEANS ALL THE GEAR IS NEW DO I NEED TO TAKE ALL THE GEAR BACK IN TO THE SHOP TO BE CHECKED OUT OR AM I GOOD. I HOPE I DONT ITS A LONG DRIVE

Back
Top Bottom