Venice at Alahambra this Saturday 08JUL?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thedaddy

Contributor
Reaction score
Finally convinced my wife to try a beach dive at Venice this weekend on Sat the 8th. Are there any other divers doing Alahambra Saturday?

Yes, A friend and I will be out there this Saturday around 8:30 or so. It will be our first time out there. Maybe we will see ya there.:D

Jason

Please post on the conditions, as I'm thinking of heading out there on Sunday.

Lets see... Vis was about 1' to 2'.. Praticed some nav skills though, and thats about all there was to it. Then we got chased off the beach when we came back up because of the near by lightning.. OHh well, there are some good days, and there are bad :huh:

Jason

Yeah, I talked with Jeff, and he said the rain was pretty heavy so we decided to cancel (saved a 2 1/2 hour trip). My wife has never done a shore dive before, and I wanted decent conditions.

I figured since we cancelled it would be calm and glassy with 30' vis.

Conditions were much better today.
seas were flat and had 4'-5' vis
Didn't come home with any megs, but got about 100 small teeth, a US Divers mask, Dacor snorkel and a SMB.

Some of us are going on Sunday, 7/16

Here are some of the items LilTech and I found last weekend.

Vis was about 3 ft.

We made some necklaces... and he made some ankle bracletts for some of his better (lol) friends.
---
Ooops, seems attachments aren't working.

Created a web page for the pics

click Here

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom