Various stuff

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green_Manelishi

Contributor
Reaction score
Cleaning out the "closet" I am finding various items that I no longer want or need.

Hoppner & Schumann holster for P7. Black, right hand, open top. $25.00

Bianchi 19L/2 holster for P7. Black, right hand, "retainer strap". $40.00

FOBUS Roto-paddle for Glock 36 $20.00

FOBUS Paddle Pouch (Black) Double mag holder for Glock 36. $15.00

* will sell both FOBUS as set for 30.00

I have two collectable (ible?) Star Trek pocket watches, never used, boxed, with paperwork. These are big bucks on ebay but I will sell for medium bucks. $100 per.

Borg cube

Klingon Bird of Prey

I have a Revell model of the Calypso. The paperwork is intact as are the pieces but the box is worse for the wear. 15.00

If interested in any items please send email to Green_Manelishi@Juno.Com. Pics can be provided.

I'll be posting dive stuff, in the appropriate area, within the next few days; fins, masks, BC, backplate, tanks, wetsuit, etc.

Restored thread, deleted in error.

Terry

Cleaning out the "closet" I am finding various items that I no longer want or need.

Claimed/waiting payment... FOBUS Roto-paddle for Glock 36 $20.00

Claimed/waiting payment ... FOBUS Paddle Pouch (Black) Double mag holder for Glock 36. $15.00

I have two collectable (ible?) Star Trek pocket watches, never used, boxed, with paperwork. These are big bucks on ebay but I will sell for medium bucks. $100 per.

Borg cube

Klingon Bird of Prey

I have a Revell model of the Calypso. The paperwork is intact as are the pieces but the box is worse for the wear. 15.00

If interested in any items please send email to Green_Manelishi@Juno.Com. Pics can be provided.

Green...haven't seen your posts in ages...how are you???

Joe

Bianchi 19L/2 holster for P7. Black, right hand, "retainer strap". $40.00

FOBUS Roto-paddle for Glock 36 $20.00

FOBUS Paddle Pouch (Black) Double mag holder for Glock 36. $15.00

Borg cube

Klingon Bird of Prey

I'll be posting dive stuff, in the appropriate area, within the next few days; fins, masks, BC, backplate, tanks, wetsuit, etc.

Green...haven't seen your posts in ages...how are you???

Joe

So-so. Physically stronger than I have been in some time but plagued by slight numbness in left arm/fingers and "crunchy" right hip (locked in "flexion"?)

I sent a PM.

Borg cube

Klingon Bird of Prey

I have a Revell model of the Calypso. The paperwork is intact as are the pieces (some are loose but I think, based on scanning the "racks" for empty spaces, they are all there) however the box is worse for the wear. 15.00

Borg cube

Klingon Bird of Prey

If interested in any items please send email to Green_Manelishi@Juno.Com. Pics can be provided

I have two collectable (ible?) Star Trek pocket watches, never used, boxed, with paperwork. These are big bucks on ebay but I will sell for medium bucks. $75 per.

Borg cube

Klingon Bird of Prey

I have four collectable (ible?) Star Trek pocket watches, never used, boxed, with paperwork. These are big bucks on ebay but I will sell for medium bucks. $75 per.

Borg cube

Klingon Bird of Prey

Enterprise "A" (the original)

Enterpise "D"

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom