Various Items For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirkandtiger

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm selling a few things. If you want to see any photos of these items, send me an email (or a personal message with your email address) and I'll send photos via email. My email address is kirkandtiger@lycos.com. I'll accept Paypal at no additional charge, or of course personal check, and cash is king if you meet me at my home in downtown Minneapolis. I'll including shipping to the lower 48 on all items, and if elsewhere, let me know, and I'll calculate it.

1. Dive Rite 10 Watt HID Canister Light. Newer Cord and Newer Bulb. The canister is a Wreck1 Canister. Includes both a soft and hard Goodman handle. Includes Dive Rite Lighthead Protector. Includes Charger. The battery pack (4.6 amp SLA) could use replacement, for the burn time is less than ideal (it only burn tests to about 2 hours, instead of the 3.5 hours if new). A pair of these would work nicely: NEW 12 Volt Camcorder 2.3 Amp lead Acid Battery Pack - eBay (item 220128525590 end time Apr-26-09 04:09:32 PDT). For the canister light I'm asking $290 US Shipped, or $275 US Shipped without the battery pack (and yes, if purchased without the battery pack, I'll include the battery pack leads).

2. Apeks TX40 2nd Stage. Rebranded as Zeagle. Black faceplate. I bought it "used" along with a first stage. It looks like it has never even been in the water. I've checked the cracking pressure, and it is good. I visually inspected it for that recent recall. It is not affected. $100 US Shipped.

3. Hardigg Storm Case im2700. Black with foam, though much of the foam has been cut out. This one. Storm iM2700 Watertight Case In great condition. No stickers or markings, etc. Though certainly has some scratches on the exterior. $90 US Shipped, or $75 US if picked up locally in Minneapolis.

4. Hardigg Storm Case im2300. Black with no foam. This one Storm iM2300 Watertight Case. In great condition. No stickers or markings, etc. Though certainly has some scratches on the exterior. $65 US Shipped, or $55 US if picked up locally in Minneapolis.

5. 8-Inch Tank Bands. A pair of Dive Rite 2.5 Inch stainless steel bands for 8-inch diameter tanks, includes bolt kit. These bands are about five or six years old, but in very nice shape. - $70 US Shipped.

6. Ralph Hood / Underwater Connection Safety Reel. This is a standard handle version. Loaded with cave line. It's used, but in nice shape. $45 US Shipped.

7. Palm Zire 21. Loaded with Tony Jay's JPlan v3.0 decompression software (very similar to GUE's DPlan) and Guy Wittig's Mixer 1.2a gas blending software (and of course all the other standard programs that come with a this Palm Pilot, not that I have used anything but the programs listed above). If you're looking for an inexpensive way to plan your tech dives this is it. Includes Charger, USB Sync Cord, Software Installation CD, and of course the stylus and screen protector. $40 US Shipped.

8. Wagan Tech Power Inverter this one Wagan DC-AC Inverter 150W with Dual 110VAC Sockets - WA-2001 Not really diving related, though I've used this to charge dive gear related things in my car and on a dive boat. This is the same inverter Salvo sells or used to sell. It has very little use. $25 Shipped.

9. Deep Sea Supply Basic OPV Kit https://www.deepseasupply.com/index.php?product=1317. Brand New. $18 US Shipped.

10. Intermediate Pressure Check Gauge. In PSI. It plugs into any standard BC low-pressure inflator hose. I made my own, thus I have no need for the store bought one. Used, but in great shape. $15 US Shipped.

11. Apollo Prestige Stowable Snorkel. Perfect for an open water instructor or dive master who is required to have a snorkel, but would rather have it stashed in one's drysuit pocket rather than attached to one's mask strap. I've only used it a couple times looking at fish in the Caribbean and checking out the manatees at Crystal River. It folds up nicely in one's pocket. $15 US Shipped. Looks like this: Apollo Prestige Stowable Snorkel

12. Technical Diving International Textbook. Understanding Nitrox: Using Enriched Oxygen Mixtures from Air to 40% for Recreational Diving. 2001 Rev 4. The book is used, and has markings inside. - $8 US Shipped.

13. Underwater Wonders of the National Parks. This book has been read, but is like new. $10 US Shipped.

14. The Last Dive by Bernie Chowdhury. This book has been read, and does look used. $7 Shipped.

Pictures of any and all of these items are available upon request, and just to reiterate, shipping is included in the above prices and Paypal is accepted without any surcharge, and of course you can pickup at my home in downtown Minneapolis. If you want to see any photos of these items, send me an email or a personal message with your email address, and I'll send photos via email. My email address is kirkandtiger@lycos.com - Kirk

Did a search for the deco program and didn't find anything. Any info would be helpful.

Pm sent for:

12. Technical Diving International Textbook. Understanding Nitrox: Using Enriched Oxygen Mixtures from Air to 40% for Recreational Diving. 2001 Rev 4. The book is used, and has markings inside. - $8 US Shipped.

14. The Last Dive by Bernie Chowdhury. This book has been read, and does look used. $7 Shipped.

A lot of these items have been sold and shipped. I still have the following items for sale. Note Price includes shipping and any paypal fees.

2. Apeks TX40 2nd Stage. Rebranded as Zeagle. Black faceplate. I bought it “used” along with a first stage. It looks like it has never even been in the water. I’ve checked the cracking pressure, and it is good. I visually inspected it for that recent recall. It is not affected. $100 US Shipped.

5. 8-Inch Tank Bands. A pair of Dive Rite 2.5 Inch stainless steel bands for 8-inch diameter tanks, includes bolt kit. These bands are about five or six years old, but in very nice shape. - $70 US Shipped.

11. Apollo Prestige Stowable Snorkel. Perfect for an open water instructor or dive master who is required to have a snorkel, but would rather have it stashed in one’s drysuit pocket rather than attached to one’s mask strap. I’ve only used it a couple times looking at fish in the Caribbean and checking out the manatees at Crystal River. It folds up nicely in one’s pocket. $15 US Shipped. Looks like this: Apollo Prestige Stowable Snorkel

Pictures of any and all of these items are available upon request, and just to reiterate, shipping is included in the above prices and Paypal is accepted without any surcharge, and of course you can pickup at my home in downtown Minneapolis. If you want to see any photos of these items, send me an email or a personal message with your email address, and I’ll send photos via email. My email address is kirkandtiger@lycos.com - Kirk

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom