Vancouverites, Time to get together for a Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tatsubon

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi!

This is a call to everyone in the lower mainland who has cheked in on the Vancouver Roll call!
I think that it is now well overdue that we have a get together! The weather looks perfect out there, and I say that we should make the most of it!

Lets see when would be a good time for us to meet up. (Weekend for sure)
Any suggestions as to how we should do this, please post your ideas!

Looking forward to hearing from all of you!:coffee:

Thanks,

Tatsubon

I suggest we all meet at the cruise ship pier in San Miguel, Cozumel. Or maybe the picnic tables at Porteau.

Skookumchuck:
I suggest we all meet at the cruise ship pier in San Miguel, Cozumel. Or maybe the picnic tables at Porteau.

I'm for Cozumel :D

I could probably squeese a couple of dives into my schedule this weekend. Just let me know when and where.

Something else to consider is that the weekend after this is a long weekend. You might get a better responce for that weekend.

I don't do weekends. I'd be all over a night dive during the week, however, but I am usually stuck working the weekends.

Everyone should be back from vacation now. How about this Sunday at Porteau. I will bring my bbq and the hotdogs.

Ron L.

This weekend may be the last reliable one before the monsoon season begins. I'll be at Porteau on Saturday at 10am, I drive a green Chevy pickup and will gladly dive with anyone who cares to join me. Andrew.

I'll be at Porteau on Saturday at 10am

Hi Andrew,

I signed up to do my AOW, the first day of diving will be at Porteau this Saturday. I look forward to seeing you there, but obviously will be diving with my class.

Scott S.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom