Vancouver dive sites ( looking for a buddy aswell)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

willabonger

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Other than WC park.. what are some nice sites around vancouver.. im looking to expand my repetoire.. maybe have someone show me around... im a working dm so no need to worry about cert etc..

im into weekday dives, im 27/m.. not a square.. so if you anyone wants to rack up some dives before summer is over hollar at me. short notice is all good, i have my own gear.

You may also want to check out Sea dragon charters out of Horseshoe Bay. They go out almost evry Saturday and Sunday weather permitting with a minimum of 4 divers. They go to lots of good sites around Howe Sound. It's not exactly Vancouver area but Keystone Jetty on Whitby Island (about 2 hour drive) is a great shore dive. Was there last night and we saw 5 GPO's on 1 dive. Tons of other life too. Just make sure you dive on or near slack as the currents can rip up to 4.5 knots there. http://www.mobilegeographics.com:81/locations/45.html is the current table to use.

before summer is over? many of us cant wait till it is.

the best diving is in winter :) :)

Night diving season is coming :):):)

Have ZERO local knowledge to share, but would be a very willing buddy next Thursday morning (26th). Doing my dry suit course on Tue/Wed, and would LOVE to do some more diving before heading back home to the burning Interior. 120 dives, but am a complete babe in the woods when it comes to coastal BC waters. Been at Porteau once, but that's about all I know besides Whytecliff.

porteau..been there.. heheh
kelvin? right on.. next on my list, then indian arm sites soon enoug.

sorry, would dive thurs. but ill be up island for a couple days..

before summer (work begins after summer, not so much spare time and snowboardng seasn)

and i dont own a ds.. maybe someday.. but.. i cant be asked to spend 15hun on one, or 500 for one that isnt dry.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom