Vancouver, BC - Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

First and foremost!
Three Cheers for ScubaTexan!
:wave-smil
I am so glad that we have such great Moderators who take such commitment into helping others without having been asked. Someone actually taking time to read through and help in others request. Nice to see such a caring online community exist.

As we can see now, this snowball effect is slowly growing
04.gif
I'm sure we are eagerly awaiting for our first dive gathering! Minipinny has set our first goal of trying to get together on weekends. Lets try our best to get something going.

Tatsubon

mikeyjoe:
Please add me to your list:

Michael Klaver from South Surrey and a free plug for my favorite LDS - Ocean Pro in S. Surrey.

BTW - in answer to your drysuit/weighting question, I dive in a 7mm drysuit and am diving with 35lbs.....
Ocean Pro eh?

I did my Advanced through instructor there....

Tatsubon, erm.. i will certainly be back to visit at times...

diving? hmmmm..... will need to see if my drysuit still fits, haven't worn it since the 90s... :D

i live in squamish but am living in burnaby for the next 5 weeks i can dive monday to friday from 2:30pm on and i wanna get out there! i havn't been in a month pm me if you wanna dive also let me know how many dives you have and what courses. i have advanced with over 200 dives a majority of those at night

Hi everyone,

Have plans to check out a spot in Deep Cove, North Van. called Strathcona this weekend. This looks like a nice easy shore dive. Here is a link showing some pictures of the site. Scroll down to #5 and check it out.
http://www.shorediving.com/Earth/Canada/Vancouver/index.htm
That grass area there looks very inviting for a picnic if the sun comes out to play.
Weather report says the best chance for good weather is on Sunday. But if Saturdays weather works out we can also make it happen on that day.

Lets see how many are interested about heading out this weekend.
Post whichever day works well for you.
Further details for meeting up will be arranged once we know whos comming.

Tatsubon

I might be interested in a dive this weekend.... keep me posted.

- ChillyWaters

Tatsubon:
Hi everyone,
Lets see how many are interested about heading out this weekend.
Post whichever day works well for you.
Further details for meeting up will be arranged once we know whos comming.

Tatsubon

I work weekends, unfortunately, so no diving for me this weekend. But I am an active Vancouver diver. 98 dives....sooooo close to 100!

Back
Top Bottom