Vancouver - 1 day - June 4th 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

breechan

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi Guys,

I'm visiting Vancouver from the prairies for a conference. It ends Friday the 3rd and I'm thinking of staying an extra day or so. It's not very often that I get the chance to visit such a fabulous city!

If I'm staying in downtown Vancouver, what are my options for diving on June 4th? Any ideas or suggestions? Maybe it's a crazy idea? Or any advice for things to see and do in Vancouver besides going to Stanley Park?

Thanks in advance!

I guess I should specify that I'm looking for a dive operation that takes divers from Vancouver to a guided dive at a local spot. I suppose it would be more of a tourist-type dive experience.

Can anyone suggest a dive op?

Pm sent Bree

Thank you for the responses so far! :D

It would be really easy to set up a few dives with people on Scubaboard, I'm sure lots of people would be willing to meet you and show you around.

I agree Julian55, though I have some challenges...such as no vehicle and no dive gear beyond my personal items.

It's just hard to coordinate a dive trip as a tourist without going the "tourist route". But hey, if SBers are up for a dive gathering, I'm totally up for that!

If you are not familiar with the local sites, plus need some gear, you could try calling up one of the local dive shops and ask about hiring a divemaster to guide you to one of the local sites...

That's a good idea Rob. I hadn't thought of that. This is why SB is so great! :coffee:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom