V Weights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gunn

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a place that sells V weights for doubles? Thanks!

A lot of people pour their own lead v weights.

I'm lazy, I bought mine from Halcyon.

Northeast Scuba Supply has them for much cheaper than Halcyon.

North East Scuba Supply

Not sure if they are listed in the online catalogue but if you call them they should have them.

XS Scuba has a V or sausage weight pouch that you can fill with lead shot on 1 or both sides. I believe it says the pouch can hold up to 7#. It has tabs with grommets for the bolts on each end & a strong velcro flap to hold the shot inside. You basically just fill one or both sides of the pouch with the desired amount of weight. I did it with a pre- set soft weight bag & a funnel. I have 5 & 3# weights like this. Just be aware that if you fill both sides of the pouch, it can be a little more difficult to get things to lay just right as it tends to have a bulge.

For the best deals on V-weights, and all the great dive gear that goes along with them, come to Indian Valley Scuba! You'll be glad you did! 800-825-2452

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom