V-Day Diving (2/14)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikemill

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I ended up booking a spot on the Cyprus Sea with my LDS's charter for 2/15. However, since I don't want to leave here at 3:30am just to make it there on time I'm thinking of going down the day before and spending the night in town. So I figured I might as well see if anyone is up for some diving on that day :D

I'm in. New to the board, posting that is. Long time lurker though. I'll be there for dives fri and sat. Looking for someone who knows a little more than me about the area.Breakwater, MacAbee its all still exciting to me . Lost my normal dive partner as we are expecting our 2nd child. So any dive I can find a buddy is a good one.

I'm in. New to the board, posting that is. Long time lurker though. I'll be there for dives fri and sat. Looking for someone who knows a little more than me about the area.Breakwater, MacAbee its all still exciting to me . Lost my normal dive partner as we are expecting our 2nd child. So any dive I can find a buddy is a good one.

So you've got a pregnant woman, and you're going to ditch her on Valentines day to go diving? You sir have big brass weights on your belt. :shocked2:

Sorry to say I can't make it Mike..

That is my sons 12th Birthday.

I will be down there (Monterey) on the weekend of the 27th - 28th -1st.
I will have a small group with me and if anyone wants to join us we would very much welcome anyone to come and dive!

Sorry to say I can't make it Mike..

That is my sons 12th Birthday.

I will be down there (Monterey) on the weekend of the 27th - 28th -1st.
I will have a small group with me and if anyone wants to join us we would very much welcome anyone to come and dive!
Isn't 12 the min age requirement for some scuba cert? :D

Isn't 12 the min age requirement for some scuba cert? :D

No ..

It is 10 and he is already to finish his last three Open water dives, But I can't do it right now, He is a bit small for his age and has a VERY hard time with the weight of all the gear, Though he is really starting to grow in the last couple months and soon will finish!

So you've got a pregnant woman, and you're going to ditch her on Valentines day to go diving? You sir have big brass weights on your belt. :shocked2:

You unlike her missed my point. Honey would you like to go to Monterey for the valentines weekend, I here its romantaic (And the vis might be great also).Actually It would be a family trip so my wife and daughter will be there just not divin yet

Last edited:
You unlike her missed my point. Honey would you like to go to Monterey for the valentines weekend, I here its romantaic (And the vis might be great also).Actually It would be a family trip so my wife and daughter will be there just not divin yet

Don't get your little panties bunched, I was joking around with you.

My woman makes valentines day as painful for me as possible. Meaning the whole day is about her. I know many women are not like that.

No offense taken. That was one of the funniest lines I have read on here in a while. We both laughed our a**** off. Anyway hopefully get two dives fri. morning and one in sat. morning. any takers?:D

Back
Top Bottom