Uwatec to Suunto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Never been done directly to my knowledge unless perhaps if you are using a third party log book that will read in UDCF. For instance, I use DiveLog which is a mac based program for Suunto. It will import only from Suunto's Dive manager or UDCF files.

I have never tried to convert my old UWATEC files over to UDCF files. Which is possible.

I am pulling an old thread out of the bowels of da Board (and one I replied to, too boot). So after a decade I found our old UWATEC *.log files and want to convert them to UDCF so to add them into another log book. Anyone have any ideas? My searches did not find anything.

If someone has a way I would be happy to send the *.log files and then you can laugh at what dork divers we were BITD :D.

What about exporting to comma delimited or excel and then trying to import?

upload_2016-3-12_14-29-35.png

I'm assuming you have a program that can read .slg files installed? And @Scared Silly does not?

I am pulling an old thread out of the bowels of da Board (and one I replied to, too boot). So after a decade I found our old UWATEC *.log files and want to convert them to UDCF so to add them into another log book. Anyone have any ideas? My searches did not find anything.

If someone has a way I would be happy to send the *.log files and then you can laugh at what dork divers we were BITD :D.

Diving Log 6.0 can import *.log files and export to UDCF. If you need just a one-time conversion, I can do that for you (just email me the file).

Diving Log 6.0 can import *.log files and export to UDCF. If you need just a one-time conversion, I can do that for you (just email me the file).

Sven, very kind of you to convert the files for us. I will follow directly. DANKE

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom