UWATEC Smart Pro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iainwilliams

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi - I have recently purchased 2 smart pros (one for me and one for my girlfriend) and thought I'd make an appraisal.

Both units now had 134 dives on them without a problem. Several dives were to 45 M. The gauges are easy to use and very user friendly. I do not use the bubble supression feature, however, it is handy if you want to dive more conservatively on a multiday dive profile. The screen is well set out and is nice a large so you can see the digits. The only hassle I had with my ujit was that the wrist strap sometimes came undone when underwater - this is easily fixed though.

The SmartTrak software is also quite good, especially the facility to check your dive profile (this will definitely make you more aware of ascent rates). The program has a few bugs but they are not annoying and relate, in my experience, to uploading photographs and so forth. The basic requirements (regading your profile) seems to work all the time.

I am impressed and use the smart pro always. Hope this helps anyone thinking of purchasing one of these units. IAIN:)

I am glad to hear you have had such a great experience with your computer. With any luck I will be picking up mine next week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom