UWATEC Smart PRO Wrist Computer $225 obo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

labrador-frog

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Great condition and well taken care of. Battery is 80% (see pix) and will have several hundred dives before needs replacement.
Comes with all pictured (soft pouch/case, software and manuals). Wrist strap and protective cover are a bit worn, but they all work and look perfect below the waterline.
Just bought a new computer, need to move the old one to make my wife happy!
$225, but I am open to offers

Lab-Frog

Attachments

• smartpro1.jpg
    smartpro1.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 179
  • smartpro2.jpg
    smartpro2.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 170
  • smartpro3.jpg
    smartpro3.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 164
  • smartpro4.jpg
    smartpro4.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 166
Is it air integrated? I don't see a transmitter, is one included? did you buy it used and how much use has it had? pm me, I might be quite interested.

I am interested in the computer but would like a few information on it. What year was it purchased ? Do you have software? Is battery friendly replacement? Is it nitrox compatible? If so what percentage? Are you the original owner?
Thanks,
Hubert Vaughan

Will ship to the US or Canada for free @ $200 USD. AND I will ship it in a protective Pelican case thats yours to keep.

Received your PM, reply sent with one question. Still interested for purchase.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom