Uwatec Smart Com SOS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ttriton

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Had my smart com SOS on me. It told me to do a safety stop at 10' for 2 minutes. This was a 40 minute dive with the deepest depth 70'. It gave me the safety stop info after I was 5' from the surface, which I didn't notice the warning at that time, so it SOS. I downloaded my dive to reveiw it and that's how I confirmed the info above. When I go into Smarttrak to change computer settings it will only get the settings, not allow changes and theres an SOS check box at top that I cant change. It's been 36 hours since it locked. Thanks for any input.

I have the same problem, upset my one on Saturday and it is now Wednesday.It wanted me to do 16 minutes more deco than my other two computers (all made by Uwatec, Luna and Smart Tec).SmartTrak reports high workload form most of the dive and thus I want to adjust it but the application says it is still in SOS but the dive computer display is now normal.

I can answer the question now...The only way to get the application to work is to take the dive computer for another dive.After that, SmartTrak will no longer think it is in SOS and allow you to change the device settings.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom