UWATEC Oxy 2 Analyzer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAUIwowee

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
For Sale: UWATEC Oxy 2 Analyzer. This analyzer is New Old Stock from the dive shop that I work for. It was ordered for a customer in 2002, but they failed to pick it up. It has sat on a shelf in the back of the shop since then. Over the last eight years, the oxygen sensors were removed from the box for use with another unit; so this sale is for the analyzer alone. The analyzer has never been used and still has battery power. I turned it on using the wet contacts and it powered up and went through it's display test. It then goes to a warning screen showing it cannot read the oxygen sensors (because there aren't any sensors installed). I cannot tell how much battery life it has left because it will not go past the oxygen sensor warning screen; but like I said, it has not been used, only sat on a shelf. Here is a link to UWATEC's online user's manual so you can read more information about this piece of equipment:

http://www.scubapro.com/media/77aa82fd-c498-4681-ad29-bba4f72f7470-oxy2_english.pdf

The analyzer will come in it's original box with it's user's manual. If anyone would like pictures of the analyzer, late me know and I will e-mail them to you. $250.00 including insured shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom