For Sale Selling a bunch of Choptimas and 2 Sidewinders

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Superlyte27

Banned
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I have 3 Choptimas for sale that are less than a year old. They have less than 10 hours on them. Two belonged to the shop for students/class/rental etc and one belongs to a guy who was diagnosed with an illness that doesn't allow him to dive anymore. Two of the Chops have Nerd controllers, one has a Petrel 3. All are for sale for $6400each. The Nerd Chop that belonged to the guy who got sick is TAX FREE as it doesn't belong to us.

I also have two Sidewinders with 4 Pin Nerd. One is brand new in the box never opened, no sensors. Price on that is $7000obo. It belongs to me personally, so no tax on that. The other is used, probably 5 dives on it, looks brand new, has brand new sensors in it (I put them in last week), I'd sell that for $6000. It's also mine personally, so no tax on it.

Call or text me at 407-304-9288 (Peter)

FYI, I sold the tax free Choptima.

I still have two units. Can help with class as if needed.

Buy a Choptima and a Genesis Scooter from me and I’ll make you a helluva a deal :)

Back
Top Bottom