Closed: Uwatec Galileo Sol with pressure transmitter $350 OBO

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PriusDrIVER

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Due to changing circumstances I am not longer able to dive, this computer hasn't been in the water since 2012. I loved diving with this computer for the ~50 dives I put on it, between cold waters of the PacNW, warm waters of Hawaii, and Mexico...it always kept me informed and safe.

Includes:
  • 1 Uwatec/ScubaPro Galileo Sol wrist computer
  • 1 air transmitter
  • 1 heart rate transmitter (never used)
  • Original carrying case
  • Manuals
It needs a new wrist band and batteries, batteries had been removed long ago to avoid damage during storage. So you will need 1 new 2450 "button" cell for the transmitter and 1 CR12600 for the computer. Always stored in climate controlled space, non-smoking, and stored away after thorough cleaning/washing. As "like" new as you can expect.

Not looking to deal with international sellers, sorry. So anyone in USA please let me know your interest, can accept credit card or other usual methods of payment.

Attachments

• IMG_2502.JPG
    IMG_2502.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 202
I have decreased the price on this, am open to offers. It really is a great computer, ahead of its time when it came out...though I am sure there is a lot more competition these days.

I have reduced the price again, am open to offers as I can sadly no longer dive.

Back
Top Bottom