Uwatec Aladin Prime

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BuiltLikeABulldog

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I may have an opportunity to pick up a used Uwatec Aladin Prime for $200. What do you season pros think about this?! :) Thanks guys! I currently don't have a computer, but If I could do better later on, I'll use the store credit for some Scubapro Seawing Gorillas. Just didn't want to miss a chance of this computer if it was a good idea! Thanks!

My first computer and now backup to a 2G. I believe it is now sold under the SCUBAPRO affiliate SUBGEAR as XP-10. It is a good recreational computer.
SUBGEAR

My first computer and now backup to a 2G. I believe it is now sold under the SCUBAPRO affiliate SUBGEAR as XP-10. It is a good recreational computer.
SUBGEAR

Thanks for the reply!!! I decided to go with the Subgear XP-H instead. Which is still similar! Just air integrated!....Kinda lol

I have one. Been loving it for about 150 dives, but the IR port has died and this appear to be an issue with them :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom