Uwatec Aladin Prime

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey listen guys. I want to say this without sounding like a total a-hole because although I am not in desperate need of money, I would like to see this almost brand new computer go to a good home for what I consider to be a reasonable price, so here goes.

Yes, I know that Leisure Pro and a few other retailers offer this same dive computer brand new in the box for $274.95. Please don't waste your time (and especially mine) by PM'ing me to tell me , "I can get this brand new online for just $275" because I already know that. If you want to pay $275 and get one that is brand spanking new in the box, then online may be the place you want to go. Please don't PM me and ask me if you can have it for $50. If I wanted to give it away, I would have already done so. There are several people in my local dive club that would benefit from and love to get a free computer.

All I am asking is a fair price for a like brand new computer. If you think $175 shipped to your home is a fair price, then this is the computer for you and you should definitely send me a message. If you think it's too much, then it's not the deal for you. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom