Uwatec Aladin interface

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I own an older uwatec Aladin sport dive computer, arguably one of the best computers ever made I love it to death, but as I just passed my nitrox certification I came to the realization that I needed an upgrade. I told the dive shop owner who said he would trade me a new one for mine as he loved it only if I could get it converted into meters. I did my research and found that I needed the interface cables to convert it and the data trak software (which I have), my question is where do I find the cables. I do not want to build my own I would rather buy one, I was looking at one on europeart.com which looked nice but when I tried to order it, it said the page could not be found. If anybody knows about this website or another where I could order an interface connection for my computer I would really appreciate it,

Seabass

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom