uw video cam housings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been shooting U/W video for a few years now. I had a Stingray with hi8 Sony. I recently upgrade to Stingray2 with Digital8. It can also snap stills and load them onto the memory stick. The owner of our nearby scuba shop looked at my rig and sold the Ikelite she had gotten for Christmas to buy a Stingray.

have fun & happy shooting!

sdwho:
My wife has the sony dcr-trv310 and she got her housing from Undersea Video Housings. They were incredible. She decided to get it from them only a few weeks before we were leaving for the Galapagos and they managed to get it to her in time for her to take it on the trip. It is wonderful easy to use. The one glitch was that the back of the housing wasn't deep enough to allow us to use a 7 hr battery. So after the trip, we shipped it back to them and they retrofitted the back so it will handle a larger battery. And they paid for the shipping in both directions!! I strongly urge you to check them out.

Seth

I recently bought a housing from USVH as well.
Warren at USVH responded to my inquiries extremely quickly even while I was in Grand Cayman and commuinicating through Fish Eye dive shops e-mail.
Easy to use, maintain and have fun with. Although I would suggest putting it all together and trying it out more than one day before you leave.
Short answer, love it and glad I chose USVH.

Jeff

Back
Top Bottom