UTD essentials course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am afraid that I am wholly ignorant of UTD Essentials. I have taken the following courses - would UTD essentials be of value to me?

Basic OW (ACUC); AOW+SRD+MSD (NAUI); GUE Fundamentals

Post or PM. Thanks for saving me the effort of looking up what Essentials covers. :)

-Crush

Hey Crush, UTD essentials is very similar to GUE fundies (the CEO of UTD was the training director for GUE). Checkout the Unified Team Diving website for a complete list of courses and dive community. GUE and UTD divers mesh very well for dive teams as the training/equipment is similar but some differences in protocols. I'm sure you enjoyed the experience of "fundies" so feel free to pass on my info to others as there are few DIR instructors in Canada. Cheers!

Course roster filled......looking at running another for the fall.....pm me if your interested or have questions, dive safe!

I'm taking names for another essentials course coming up, will add a sidemount demo day as well if there is interest. To be put on the list or for any questions, please PM me or email to utddiver@hotmail.com. Safe diving!

jay

Back
Top Bottom