UTD essentials course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

decompression

Instructor...seriously...
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I will be hosting a UTD essentials in August in the Edmonton AB area. The course is limited to only 6 divers, cost is yet to be determined but you can contact me for more info as well as checkout the Unified Team Diving website for more details on prerequisites, equipment, what is covered and any other questions you may have.
please email
jay at utddiver@hotmail.com

Brian Wiederspan and myself. If you wouldn't mind passing it along to AUC members there could be some interest. Thanks Brian.

If you are an AUC member you can post it on the AUC FB page. That may help. I would think there is lots of interest. I know when AG came up to Calgary (back in his GUE days) Greg Mossfeldt was able to fill a bunch of GUE-F classes. I know for 2 years running we had 12 each year sign up (2 instructors of course) and I know one of the years we had another weekend with 6 students.

This is a great class, and Brian is a most excellent teacher. I highly recommend this. I took this class from Brian in Puget Sound, it was the single most effective investment in my diving enjoyment so far.

Just down in Calgary passing some info on to some of the shops there, great support and excitement.

2 of the 6 availible spots are spoken for, thanks to the many that have asked for more info. Going to be a fantastic opportunity to get in on some serious fun!

Another thumbs up for Brian Wiederspan. He taught my Tech 1 class. He's an extraordinarily nice guy, a good and active diver, both tech and wreck, and a good teacher as well.

So the dates will be Aug 4-5-6, for any more info, please post or PM me, cheers!

Looking for two more to fill the course, even if you are unable to make these dates, let me know and we can slot you in for the next up coming course. Also, putting together a sidemount course, let me know if you're interested!

Jay

Safe diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom