Utah

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Numark

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
New to Scuba board, live in Utah.
I am a AOW, longed about 45 dives.
A personal favorite Warm Lake Idaho, Ive gone below here in Utah a few times Crator, Sea base, Blue lake. but My main Question is Ive done a bit of research on Dive sites in Utah, I came across Utahdivesite.com. I guess my quessin is anyone ever dive these sites listed other than the basics site. listed above.
If so what you think as well as any pointers.

Hi and welcome to SB.
Been around long enough that I've been in those listed at the site plus numerous others. Site link in profile.
For summer time I don't think you can beat Bear Lake, Fish Lake or the 'Gorge'. Sand Hollow is pretty fun also.
For the winter you can't beat going to California :D since the warm water places (Crater, Seabase and Belmont) are a onezy, Blue Lake maybe more. :D
Seriously though the warm water ones are good to go to to keep your skills fresh since we all can't go to Cali every weekend.

Welcome to Scubaboard! :) I'd love to hear about your experiences with Warm Lake in Idaho. Where is it, and is it worth a trip up? What's the temperature range, and is it geothermal?

Sand Hollow wasn't bad in a wetsuit/hood when I went in October. It was about 62-63 degrees for me. I don't know how far it falls in the winter, though.

No. You would have to own or rent a boat. Most diving is from the shore at Cisco Beach anyway. There are few 'attractions' off shore.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom